What We Do ?
- Formulating procurement policy and subsidiary instrument
- Coordinating all public procurement of Works, Goods, and Services in accordance with the Kano State Public Procurement Manual;
- Evaluating all conceptual proposals on projects, programs, and services with a view to advising Government accordingly for their feasibility, viability, and relevance to the community concerned and the state in general;
- Advising Chief Executives of Ministries and Parastatals in advance, on any observed lapses which may constitute impediments to the effective attainment of set out goals and recommending appropriate remedies;
- Issuing “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” to MDAs and LGAs which will pave the way to obtain State Government’s approval on any proposed project program or service; among others
Mission & Vision
Mission of the Bureau: An efficient service delivery organ of government, committed to transparency and accountability in Public Procurement as well as Monitoring and Evaluation of State and Local Governments programs and projects sustainability”.
Vision of the Bureau: To lead and coordinate public procurement with openness as well as monitoring and evaluation of all programs, projects and services delivered by all tiers of government and other stakeholders to ensure probity, prudence and competitiveness in service delivery/deliverables’’.
Director Admin & Gen. Services
Director Building Infrastructure
Director Civil Engineering
Director Regulation & Database
Director Power & Energy Infrastructure
Director Local Government Projects
Director Planning Research and Statistic
State System Administrator of E-procurement
Unit Head Price Intelligence
Desk Officer Contract Registration & Renewal